Wednesday, 7 February 2018

About MNG CARPENTRY

At MNG Carpentry, I have been providing my clients with high quality bespoke fitted furniture for over ten years.

 
Made-to-measure carpentry and joinery can transform a room, providing sophisticated and stylish storage solutions and helping you make the best use of your space – whilst also adding value to your home. I am a skilled craftsman with experience in all types of carpentry. Whether you are looking for a new set of shelves, some kitchen cabinetry or fitted wardrobes in your bedroom, I can provide an expertly built solution that exactly meets your needs.


On bespoke projects, I work closely with my clients to fully understand their individual requirements: client satisfaction is absolutely essential to me.
I never compromise on quality, and I take pride in respecting your home and your time. My collection of modern tools are all fitted with dust extractors to keep the mess to a minimum while I work, and at the end of the day I always leave your home or office as clean as I found it.



If you’d like to see some examples of my recent work, take a look at the photographs here or on my Bidvine profile. There are also a range of comments from some of the satisfied clients for whom I’ve worked over the years in and outside of London. If you have a carpentry or joinery project in mind, I’d add you to my list of satisfied clients. I handle projects large and small with the same professionalism and attention to detail, so whether you’re looking for somebody to install a new cat flap, or lay new wooden flooring throughout your home, please get in touch.


MNG CARPENTRY E13

No comments:

Post a Comment